Essential Oil Body Spray
- 120 ml / 4 fl oz
WHICH SKIN TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR?
WHAT IT IS:
A micro-mist body spray featuring a 100% natural essential oil aromatherapy to help you relax, refresh and reset whenever you wish, wherever life takes you. Transform your energy and skin with a sensory envelope of freshness.
- Creates a relaxing and uplifting cocoon
- Promotes focus and clarity
- Made with natural essential oils
- Allows you to recall powerful moments from a workout
- Enhances and prolongs the beneficial effects of your practice
- Prevents skin from drying out
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
- Mineral oil
- Sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfates
- Synthetic colors or fragrances
- GMOs, PABA, EDTA, PEGs
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, cruelty-free, plant-based, vegan, gluten-free and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature natural essential oils.
Crafted in a wind-powered facility.
- Not to be used on sensitive areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
Explore the key active natural ingredients in our essential oil body spray, including:
- Organic Kukui Seed Oil provides soothing essential fatty acids plus antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to protect skin from free radical damage.
- Fair Trade Green Tea Extract reduces the formation of free radicals and helps to reduce the activity of bacteria on the skin to prevent blemishes.
- A proprietary blend of Essential Oils-including geranium, bergamot, neroli and sage—enhances your deep relaxation.
Infuse the sensation of relaxation into any moment with YUNI’s Aromatic Body Mist.
COMPLETE INGREDIENTS LIST
water (aqua), polysorbate 20, sd alcohol 40-b, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, gluconolactone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.