- 59 ml / 2 fl oz
WHICH SKIN TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR?
WHAT IT IS
A lightweight, non-greasy, plant-based muscle recovery gel with an energizing aroma in an easy-to-use rollerball applicator to help soothe and relax muscles.
Ideal for use following yoga, sports, or similar activities, Chillax will refresh your body and stimulate your senses.
- Creates a delightful cooling sensation
- Helps reduce the sensation of post-workout soreness and discomfort
- Infused with natural aromas
- Contribute to prolong the beneficial effects of yoga and exercise
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
- Mineral oil
- Sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfates
- Synthetic colors or fragrances
- GMOs, PABA, EDTA, PEGs
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
YUNI Chillax muscle recovery gel is made with skin loving ingredients, plant-based, vegan, gluten-free and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formula features natural aromas. Crafted in a wind-powered facility.
- Not to be used on sensitive areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
The key natural active ingredients found in Chillax include:
- Arnica Flower Extract is generally used to help reduce swelling, bruising, and discomfort.
- Peppermint Leaf Essential Oil produces natural menthol that helps to reduce the feeling of discomfort post-workout.
- Fair Trade Green Tea Extract contributes to reduce the formation of free radicals.
COMPLETE INGREDIENTS LIST:
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Carbomer, Fragrance, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.